I have 3 different personalities.
breakfastattiffannys: the one where I’m out-going and loud. the one where I’m shy and quiet as fuck the one where I hate everyone and every little thing bothers me.
Some people meet the way the sky meets the earth, inevitably, and there is no...– Louise Erdrich (via kari-shma)
dictionaryofobscuresorrows: n. the surge of energy upon catching a glance from someone you like—a thrill that starts in your stomach, arcs up through your lungs and flashes into a spontaneous smile—which scrambles your ungrounded circuits and tempts you to chase that feeling with a kite and a key.
Tea with the Devil: -dere in the Zodiac →
saiiki: doctorcoffee: roxyschoiceass: Tsundere: Leo, Gemini Yandere: Scorpio, Taurus Kuudere: Virgo Dandere: Capricorn Deredere: Cancer, Pisces Kamidere: Aries, Sagittarius Himedere: Libra, Aquarius I don’t know what any of this means. Want me to heelllp o w o … LOL WAIT WAIT GUYS I am totally hime dere this make perfect sense. No wonder I am single. I DON’T NEED ANY...
some people will love you only if you let them. if you don’t push them away, if you don’t test them, if you don’t doubt and fear and pull away because demons plague you and your bones are made of jaded ash. if you let them in, they would give you their love to tide you over the rainy seasons and their arms to hide in when a hand to hold is not enough, because nothing scares you...
feeling oddly bored and lonely so tumblr, talk to me! or you know, just send me recc. for movies & tv shows & dramas that’s cool too.
I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women...– Oscar Wilde (via double-pinky-promise)
We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we...– Walter Anderson (via quote-book)
Dream on good.: I find that the most beautiful... →
dreamongood: I find that the most beautiful people are the ones who made it through a storm. The ones who survive and grow strength in their heart, even if they had to grow it from pain. They understand that another disaster may come across their way again, but they hold quiet hope knowing that they can make…
mother's day menu
helllllo tumblr, tell me whatchu think about this proposed menu for sunday~ ♥ leek&asparagus bread pudding with pancetta (but what cheese should I use… comte? emmenthaler? swiss? no cheese?) buttermilk roasted chicken with oven roasted potatoes brown braised onions in beef stock and red/white wine was considering the possibility of a zucchini and almond saute
comehomebrother: Tom Hiddleston reading...
Dear followers, i will answer honestly
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Oh, I can’t explain. When I like people immensely, I never tell their names to...– Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (via d0lphinanus)
dictionaryofobscuresorrows: n. the desire to hold on to time as it passes, like trying to keep your grip on a rock in the middle of a river, feeling the weight of the current against your chest while your elders float on downstream, calling over the roar of the rapids, “Just let go—it’s okay—let go.”